Lindys Homemade Italian Ice Activities & Events
May 2012 Lindys is proud to announce distribution into Northern California. You can now find our delicious products carried by Save Mart and Lucky Supermarkets. Soon to also add will be Rally’s Supermarkets-stay tuned !
Back by popular demand Wal-mart Supermarkets has added Lindys Products in the following states, Florida and Pennsylvania.
Jan 5,2012 Lindys is proud to announce its entry this coming spring into the Wisconsin, Minnesota & Greater Chicago areas through Roundy’s Supermarkets - Grocery Store Banners include Pick ‘N Save, Copps, Rainbow, Metro Markets &Mariano’s.
September, 2011 - Lindy’s is thrilled to announce that our product will once again be available in Food Lion. They will carry lemon, orange, and combo.
Consumers should start seeing the product around the first or second week of October.
- Jun 20, 2012 - World Refugee Day, Downtown Charlotte, NC
- June 2012 - Frozen & Refrigerated Buyer Magazine interviewed Owners Damon and Veronica Decristoforo. See article at www.frbuyer.com
- Apr 20, 2012 - International Festival- CMS Schools , Charlotte NC
- Feb 8, 2012 - Lindys participated in the Mama Mia Pasta Ria Fundraiser Dinner held at Annie Sargent Elem. School in North Andover, MA. The dinner was a success and all enjoyed our delicious Italian Ice treats.
- May 28-31, 2010 - MFA-Massachusettes Food Association Convention - Mt.Washington Resort, NH www.mafood.com
- Apr 8-4/10/10 - SEFF Conference - Hilton Head Island, SC
- Oct 2012 - NFRA- National Frozen & Refrigerated Association Convention, Washington DC
- Oct 8, 2012 - Owners Veronica & Damon DeCristoforo of Lindys Homemade attended the Retail Patriots, an event during the NFRA convention held in Washington, DC which recognized Retailers that support our Troops, Veterans and their families. Pictured are (left to right) Jeff Rumachik-SVP NFRA, Veronica DeCristoforo-Owner LH, Jorge Silva-VP Sales LH, and Damon DeCristoforo-Owner LH.
- Oct 4, 2012 - Veronica DeCristoforo Owner- Cofounder/CEO of Lindys Homemade attended the Carolinas Network of Executive Women (NEW) event held in Charlotte, NC.
- Sept 2012 - Frozen & Refrigerated Association of New England
- Oct 14,2011 – Lindys Sponsored a silent Auction held during the Fall Family weekend @ Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, NH. All proceeds went to Brewster Academy www.brewsteracademy.org.
- September 19, 2011 – Lindy’s helped Metrolina Scholars Academy in Charlotte, NC celebrate their recognition as a 2011 National Blue Ribbon School by donating blue raspberry ice and other flavors for the children to enjoy for all of their hard work. Click here for more details
- Jun 11-13, 2010 - Taste of Charlotte Festival. www.tasteofcharlotte.com
- Jun 4, 2010 - "Chef's Move" White House participation for Let's Move campaign. www.chef'smove.com
- May 27-31, 2010 - Coca Cola 600 - Lowe's Motor Speedway
Lindys Fan Testimonials
Please tell me where I can find your product. I crave it…..I love it…..I can live on it.....I cannot do without it. Thank you. Janet in Orlando, FL
When I was little we would spend two weeks every summer at Nags Head in the outer banks. There was always an Italian ice guy who would walk up & down the beach w/ a cooler of tasty treats. Your Italian Ice’s are the closest thing I’ve ever tasted to the ones from “the good old days”! Ashley in Richmond, VA
I have been an Italian ice fan since I was little and the brand I have always known & loved was Luigi's Italian Ice... That was until two weeks ago when I tried for the first time (Lindy's whole made Italian ice)! Its truly the best I have ever tasted! Christine in Bridgeport, CT
I have tried other brands and have been disappointed. The "new creamy textures" they boast are horrible. I don't want my Italian ice to be soft, creamy, and taste like fillers and chemicals. Your product - to use your words, "It's good stuff"! Elyse in Hamilton, NJ
Your Lemon Ice is simply the best. My wife and I are in our 50’s. Growing up, we were able eat lemon ice from a vendor that rode around on a bicycle cart on the main avenue of our town which was located in Passaic NJ. Your lemon ice is exactly the same. Your product is available in our local Shoprite which also carry’s ice by Marino’s and Luigi’s but those products do not come close to your taste and quality. Ed & Barbara in Newton, NJ
I wanted to let you know that your ices are the best around they beat marino's and luigi's hands down. The flavor is constANT throughout the entire cup unlike the competitor's who have all the flavor on the bottom or worse than that almost no flavor anywhere. Keep up the great work you are living up to any family goals that your parents set up. Regards and thanks for reminding me of my childhood in Italy. Giuseppe in Howell, NJ
We have to say that your product is so much better than your competitors that it is almost unbelievable (how different can ices be?). We now go out of our way to buy your product. Rob in Nashua, NH
Listen, I've tried other ices(an OLD favorite starts with the letter M), but yours is by far THE BEST! I love the consistency, the texture, and most of all the taste! Jeff in Monsey, NY
We originally use to eat Luigi's Ices, until one day we tried your brand and that is when it started. We seriously go through 10-15 boxes of the ices. Jennifer in Port Richey, VA
There is such a big difference in the flavor of Lindy's ices. They are so natural tasting and they are absolutely delicious! I also prefer the texture of the ice because it's softer and closer to the type you can buy at stands and pizzerias. I usually buy a different brand but I will be buying Lindy's from now on! Eliza in College Point, NY
Orange is our absolute favorite, it is just bursting with flavor. We have since bought another dog this past weekend for my 31st birthday, a German Shepherd. Her name is Lindy. I attached a picture. We tried to come up with something we both love, and of course settled on Lindy. I just wanted to let you know that your product is greatly appreciated. I hope I can continue to enjoy my Lindy’s ice for many years to come. Kelly in Pottsville, PA